Here’s another great getaway deal starting tomorrow morning, 4/20, at 10AM PST/1PM EST. I posted last week about a similar getaway deal last week for a stay at New York, New York, that sold out immediately. There are a very limited number available of these Bally’s getaways for purchase so be sure to refresh your browser and purchase ONE THE DOT.
What you get
Tomorrow’s deal is for two nights at the Bally’s hotel in Las Vegas. Here’s what the $315 bundle includes:
- Accommodations for two (2) consecutive nights in a Jubilee King Room at Bally’s Las Vegas (double occupancy).
- Gourmet dinner for two (2) at your choice of restaurant at Bally’s (maximum value of $150). Must be a Caesars Entertainment owned restaurant.
- Two (2) Buffet of Buffets passes, giving you unlimited access to six of the most spectacular buffets in the city for a 24-hour period. Upgrade restrictions apply. May only be used once during stay.
- Bottle of Champagne delivered to your room.
- Two (2) tickets to the show of your choice at any of Caesars Entertainment’s Las Vegas properties (based on availability; some restrictions apply).
- Round-trip limousine transportation between McCarran International Airport and Bally’s Las Vegas.
The fine print says certain shows are excluded from the offer but stops short of itemizing the shows. Here is the list of shows that “should” be eligible for you to redeem your vouchers on. (don’t quote me)
Bally’s recently upgraded their rooms, and I’ll admit, they look pretty nice. Weekend rates for a Jubilee King room averages around $130-$150 per night. Another thing I noticed was the terms of the getaway deal reads: “This offer is inclusive of taxes and fees. Gratuities are not included.”
That would make one believe the resort fees are included, which otherwise cost $30 a night. If that is the case, I would say this deal for $315 is a great deal for weekend stays.
With double occupancy:
Two nights at $150 a night = $300 savings
Resort fee per night $30 = $60 savings
Dinner credit = $150
24 hour “buffets of buffets” pass $75 = $150 savings
Show ticket $50 (estimate) = $100 savings
Round-trip limousine service to airport = $100 (estimate)
$860 in value if maximized, though I believe some show tickets and limo services are even pricier than I estimated.
Seriously though, if you like this deal, you have purchase it as soon as they become available at 1PM EST on 4/20/17.
- All sales are final and no refunds or substitutions will be provided after the transaction is complete.
- Items purchased cannot be brokered, bartered, sold or altered in any way. Such offers will be voided, confiscated and/or canceled.
- At least one (1) person in the party must be 21 years of age or older to redeem this package. Any minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Two (2) consecutive-night stay covers room and room tax based on double occupancy.
- Travel must be completed by July 1, 2018, and must be booked at least 30 days in advance of scheduled arrival. It is recommended that you call to book your travel early to avoid availability issues.
- Round-trip airport transfers between McCarran International Airport and Bally’s Las Vegas for two people.
- Two (2) tickets to a Caesars Entertainment show of your choice will be provided at one of Caesars Entertainment’s Las Vegas properties: Bally’s Las Vegas, Caesars Palace, Flamingo Las Vegas, Harrah’s Las Vegas, The LINQ, Paris Las Vegas, Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, and Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino. Tickets are subject to show availability and restrictions apply. Certain shows may be excluded from this offer. No headliner shows available.
- Buffet of Buffet passes are valid for one 24-hour period and grant you unlimited access for 24-hours to Caesars Entertainment’s most spectacular all-you-can-eat buffets. Gratuity not included and is at the discretion of the guest. Upgrade restrictions apply. Can only be used once during stay.
- Airfare is not included and is the responsibility of the guest.
- All package components may be individually or jointly subject to availability. It is recommended that you call to book your travel early to avoid availability limitations.
- This offer is inclusive of taxes and fees. Gratuities are not included.
- This package is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
- A hard copy of the certificate must be provided upon check in.